How can you get Romanian Visa?
I guess, everyone who decided to visit Romania, will be thrilled to see the cultural diversity, architectural heritage and the variety of leisure activities. Can people visit this country without a visa? People ask me a lot – and it`s the most popular question. All right, let us see what`s what.
Tourist Invitation for a Romanian visa.
- A warranty letter from a tour operator;
- The bank guarantee and it`s copy;
- Questionnaire for the Embassy.
- A tourist voucher;
- Insurance policy;
- A copy of the license for the implementation of
- tour operator activity;
- Company articles of registration (copy);
- Visa to Romania
It appears that to visit the Count of Dracula house, you need to get a visa to Romania.
What are the categories of visas to Romania today?
- B-a transit visa
- C- a short-stay visa ( it means for tourism, for business or treatment)
- D- a multiple-entry visa (it means you can be in this country longer than 90 days)
Tourist Visa to Romania
A tourist visa is a short-stay visa issued on the basis of an invitation from a tour operator confirming the tourist nature of the trip. Under current legislation, a tourist visa can be issued for a period of up to 90 days and be a single-entry, double-entry and multiple-entry visas. Traditionally, you can get a tourist visa for a period of up to 1 month – single-entry. I wish to draw the attention that there is the concept of “host country”, which, during the stay of the foreigner, is really responsible for it. On a tourist visa, in such cases, tour operators will be responsible under banking regulation.
Documents for a Romanian visa
It takes no more than two weeks to obtain a Romanian visa, don`t forget about collecting and procuring documentation, their approval and the time for a response from the Embassy.
The initial case of documents includes:
- Insurance policy (30,000 euros minimum);
- Standard photo;
- Financial guarantees;
- Receipt of visa fees payment.
- Certificate of employment;
- Photocopy of the identification code;
- Booking tickets in both directions;
- International passport;
- Certificate of employment;
- Reservation housing or invitation;
- Visa application form;
Romanian Visa Requirements
If you want to get a standard visa and go to Romania, you will need to provide such documents to the consulate of the country:
- Passport with two unfilled pages;
- Photocopy of the first page and all pages on which there is a visa;
- You need to fill in Visa application in English or Romanian and sign it;
- If you are traveling to your families or on business, attach a tourist invitation;
- You will need confirmation that you have enough money, $ 50 per day for one tourist. To do this, take a statement from the bank account;
- Photo 3.4 by 4.5 cm sized on a light background;
- Prepare medical insurance with the reimbursement of 30,000 Euros and more;
- You need to provide a travel voucher or a document confirming the hotel reservation;
- If you are traveling with a child no more than 18 with one parent, you need notarized permission to leave the country
- Buy tickets for the trip;
Getting a visa to Romania is not an easy task, and you, no doubt, have already understood this. But in spite of this, everything is worthwhile. Have fun during your trip!